As if planning a wedding, Bachelorette Party, and shower (the list goes on and on) isn’t enough, Brides today now have to plan a way to pop the question to their Bridesmaids. Luckily, this is pretty stress free and is mostly all about fun and creativity! For today’s edition of our Helmig Clemonds Bash blog series, we are sharing a few of our favorite ideas from none other than Pinterest.
1. Charm & Fig Pop the Question Foil Stamp Cards – We LOVE the idea of using these cards, featuring a geometric gem, to help round up the Bridesmaids for your big day! Want to add a personal touch? Charm & Fig can also add a name or special message to this already adorable gift! (This is what Shannon did when she asked her sister to be her Maid of Honor!)
2. Balloons in a Box – When we saw this on Pinterest, we couldn’t help but click for more! The Party Posse creates custom Pop the Balloon boxes for any occasion, but they are beyond perfect for Bridesmaids!
3. Wedding Wine Labels – You had us at wine… Studio B Labels creates super chic wine labels that are perfect to pop the question with! Also a great excuse to get together for a girl’s wine night!
4. DIY Prep Kit – This is perfect for the DIY gal. Supply your Bridesmaids with anything and everything they may need for the big day – fashion tape, bandages, gum, etc! You may also want to pop in something fun like a pair of earrings or a mini bottle of perfume (or champagne!)
5. a Chic and Swanky Kate Spade Inspired Dinner Party – We’ll use any excuse to throw a party. We love the idea of treating your Bridesmaids to a special dinner as a sneak peek of what’s to come throughout the entire planning process!