We admittedly took way too many breaks checking Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter this week (how else are we supposed to recover from a long weekend?!). But on the bright side, we have a ton of fabulous articles for you to read today! Happy Friday everyone!
1. The rules of Instagram via Vogue. “If your picture doesn’t get more than eleven likes, you need to take it down because it sucks.” – Noted! ;) This blunt article ‘tells it like it is’, and we loved it. Must. Read.
2. You’re Engaged… Now What? via The Estate Chicago. Our friends over at The Estate published this blog post a few days ago, which encompasses everything from engagement etiquette, to why you must discuss budget when planning your wedding.
3. How to Stop Being Late All The Time via Camille Styles. Again, a super helpful and informative article that gave us major inspiration to be early birds!
4. Wedding Dress Silhouette 101 via Style Me Pretty. If you’re on the hunt for a wedding dress, you’ll find this guide to be a lifesaver!
5. Homes with Amazing Firepits via Domaine Home. We’re going to hold on to summer as long as we can! Luckily, it is still bonfire season, and we are seriously loving these firepits.
Photos via Vestiaire & KT Merry via Style Me Pretty