Happy Friday! If you’re anything like us, you’ve been a little bit too busy to think about planning a Halloween bash (#weddingseason), but today we are finding ourselves in need of some last minute holiday fun and a few of our favorite blogs are making it easy on us! Here are a few ways to pull off a successful last minute Halloween!
1. Whip up a Halloween cocktail a la Cupcakes & Cashmere.
2. Bake up a storm with Lauren Conrad’s macaron & spooky sprinkled Oreo recipes!
3. If you’re more of a morning person, bake these Apple Cider donuts from Camille Styles!
4. Enjoy some R&R while you’re waiting for trick or treaters, and read our past Halloween blog posts (Photo via Style Me Pretty)!
5. If you’re looking for a last minute costume, the Queen of Halloween, Lauren Conrad, has some great ideas on her blog!
6. If all else fails, head over to The Glitter Guide for their article on 10 Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home!