1. Why Instagram’s Big Change Is a Good Thing For Users via Time. Not going to lie, we did have a minor panic attack on Monday morning after seeing all of those “Turn On Notifications” posts. But we did a bit of research, and Instagram really is all about engagement and just keeping up with your favorite users. No need to panic! The SG Instagram obsession is still in full effect and we cannot wait to share even more this wedding season!
2. In case you missed the memo, we are SO thrilled/honored/happy to announce that we are now a #GreyCollective member for Grey Likes Weddings! You can view our profile here and start writing reviews, Tweeting us, and sharing our page with friends!
3. How I Map Out a Successful Week via Cupcakes & Cashmere. As our to-do lists begin to fill up for wedding season, this article definitely came in handy this week.
4. Comparison and Judgement on Instagram via Danielle Moss. It’s so easy to get caught up in the perfect world of Instagram, and we love reading articles like this one that put everything in perspective. It’s simple: Nobody is as perfect as their Instagram pictures are.
5. The NEW Wedding Trends via Refinery 29. Love, love, love all of these! This is a must read!
Photos via Labor of Love, T&S Hughes Photography, & Cristina G Photography