1. How to Create the Perfect Wedding Hashtag via Brides (& Shannon!)… Stumped on what to do for your wedding hashtag? We’re here to help! Brides interviewed Shannon a few months ago and the post went live earlier this week! Photo via W+E Photographie
2. Chicago Athletic Association Wedding via Katie Kett Photography… This wedding is.a.STUNNER. Katie Kett Photography & Pollen Floral Design absolutely knocked it out of the park and made this one of our favorite weddings to date.
3. Wish Upon a Wedding Chicago… Shannon recently joined the Wish Upon a Wedding Chicago board (along with a wonderful group of people in our industry!) and has taken over all of their marketing & social media. If you haven’t yet, be sure to ‘Like’ their page on Facebook and follow along for more updates!
4. Julie & Tom’s Rustic + Contemporary Elegant Ballroom Wedding via Style Me Pretty… You’ve seen this wedding plastered all over our website, and today it’s finally getting more of the love that it deserves! Julie & Tom’s stunning W City Center wedding (planned by Bridget!) is featured on Style Me Pretty today and we are so thrilled to share it with all of you! Photo via Averyhouse Photography
5. Nicole & Paul. A Film by LEAP Weddings… We shared this on Facebook a few weeks ago and are still obsessed. Loved working this wedding with such a wonderful team! Photo via Evan Hunt Photo
6. SG Catch Up… It has been quite a year for SG (and it’s only March!) – We launched our new brand, introduced 5 new assistants, and held our 2016 team meeting earlier this week. We can now officially say that we are ready for 2016 wedding season! Photo via Cristina G Photography
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
XO, Team SG