Hello, and Happy Friday! Here’s a quick recap of our busy and exciting week! We have a few weddings this weekend and hope you all follow along on Instagram – You know we’re going to kick of our spring season with a bang ;)
1. Shannon’s “Meet The Board” Facebook post on Wish Upon A Wedding’s page was up this week! If you missed it, click here!
2. Shannon also did a little Event Planning Q&A with Gallery 1028. You can read the feature here.
3. We were SO excited to see Nicole + Paul’s wedding featured on Carats and Cake earlier this week! This wedding will always be one of our favs!
4. Zuzu’s Petals featured one of our 2015 couples, Alicia & Kyle, on their blog this week! Click here to read the feature and see the amazing photos!
5. We’ve announced this on social media few times, but also wanted to take it to our blog! We are so excited to be producing our first event for Crate and Barrel and are inviting all Chicago engaged couples to join us at Crate and Barrel Oakbrook Center for their Private Registry Event on April 24th to create your perfect registry and enjoy food, fun and more. We’ll be there alongside a few of our favorites, Paramount Events Chicago, Slack Photography, LLC, BugBooth, Pollen Floral Design, EJD Designs, LLC., Bella Bianca Bridal Couture, Mirar Productions, Elysia Root Cakes, & Jim Perona ! Click here to learn more and to RSVP! We would love to see you all there!
Photo Credits: Cristina G Photography, Crate & Barrel