Good Morning, and Happy Favorite Friday! We kicked off this week at the Crate & Barrel Private Registry Event (which was so much fun) and have spent the rest of our week at the desk, in meetings, and going to fab lunches! We hope you all had a wonderful week!
1. Amy & Nate’s wedding featured on the Amanda Megan Miller blog. Amanda did such a wonderful job of capturing every single detail and moment, from the paper products designed by Anna Kate Design to the moment Amy’s Dad walked her down the aisle, so beautifully and perfectly. We are so happy for this awesome couple!
2. The French Girl’s Guide to Entertaining via My Domaine. Not only do we want to dress like Europeans, but we also want to throw a dinner party like them too. ;)
3. Our Private Registry Event with Crate & Barrel on Sunday was a success! We are absolutely going to share more photos soon, but you can find a few sneak peeks here, here, and here!
4. 7 Self Tanner Mistakes You Need to Stop Making ASAP via Glamour. We’ve read our fair share of self tanning how-to articles, but this is one of the best.
5. Why Mirelle Enos of The Catch is The Next Olivia Pope via In Style. Is anyone else obsessed with Shonda Rhimes’s new show, The Catch? It really does feel like the next Scandal, and the fashion is just as fab!