Happy Friday! Before we head off to a weekend of weddings, we just wanted to share a few of our favorite articles from over the week!
1. Successful Celebrity Marriages (and what we can learn from them) via The Nest. This article was just what we needed to lift our spirits after hearing about Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale.
2. Bachelor in Paradise’s Big Beauty Moment via People Stylewatch. The star of Bachelor in Paradise was Claire’s braid! This is not only a fab beachy look, but can also be a bit more formal for a boho-style wedding ‘do!
3. 10 Signs You’re Really a Grown Up via Domaine Home. Yep, 26 is just as pivotal a birthday as 21.
4. Inside Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow’s Growing Empire via Racked. Loved this feature! “There are a lot of places we can take the brand—we can do food, we can do beauty. We’d love to do it all, but we have limited people and resources.” People “love to hate” GP, but the girl does know how to run a website!
5. Dressing Room Selfies on the Rise, Women Buy Based on Social Media Likes via Glamour. “Daily Mail reports that one in seven women photograph themselves trying on new outfits, post it to social media, and wait for an average of two likes from friends before they decide to buy.”
6. Nordstrom’s Sparkling Pomegranate Lemonade Punch Recipe. We just have to try this recipe this weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend! We’ll be sharing sneak peeks of ours on Instagram!
Top Image: Sincerely Jules via WhoWhatWear