1. Mismatched Bridesmaids. We’ve been seeing this for a few seasons now and it never gets old. Not only does it make finding Bridesmaids dresses that much easier, but it adds a very cool, editorial twist to your wedding photos.
2. Asymmetrical Bouquets. While classic, tight bouquets will always be in fashion, right now we are all about big, cascading bouquets.
3. Hashtags. Like pretty much everything, weddings now have official hashtags. And while some couples opt for an “unplugged” wedding, we are loving the use of fun, creative hashtags, like #HelmigClemondsBash.
4. Family Style. Get guests better acquainted with one another by serving food family style. It provides them with a better variety and is a great ice breaker.
5. Glitz & Glam. We are seeing more and more formal weddings that are very 1920’s. Expect to see chandeliers, black tie dress code, and lots of gold.