I am truly humbled as I continue to watch our social media reach expand and witness so many loyal supporters (that’s you!) enjoying our blog and event work day in and day out. As we wrap up the 2017 event calendar and prepare to ring in the holidays, there is so much to be thankful for and even more to look forward to next year! Here’s a glimpse of my favorite 2017 memories and my most anticipated moments to come!
Favorite Memories of 2017:
Photo: Joy Lyn Photo
- Team SG continued our work with Crate and Barrel, assisting in the production of many events here at their headquarters and across the United States. Our largest event was the Couture to Cocktails event at the SoHo, Manhattan store in NYC alongside the fabulous team at The Knot! (Did you miss this event? Catch the recap here!)
- We are closing out the year with more events than ever before, having produced 94 events total in 2017. Congratulations to my ever-dedicated team of talented ladies for such an incredible milestone, and thank you to all of your amazing clients for their trust in our team.
- The Knot honored us with their “Best of Weddings” award for the 7th year in a row.
- My husband and I welcomed our now-6-month-old daughter, Charlotte, and are enjoying being parents and celebrating her first Christmas! Amanda also announced that she and her husband are expecting their second child in 2018!
Anticipated Moments of 2018:
- Team SG is continuing to develop the corporate side of our business, and we’re looking forward to an exciting year of growth and new partners. Stay tuned for new work on our Instagram!
- With our continued expansion, Team SG will be adding a few more team members to our talented bunch! We’ll be sure to introduce them to all of you as we kick off our new year!
And with that, it’s time to tackle my to-do list and all that 2018 has to offer! Cheers to another fabulous year from Team SG to you!
Featured Image: Scott Clark Photo for Crate and Barrel