One of our favorite things about fall is transitioning our manicures from hot pink to jet black. A few necessities on our manicure monday lists are deep purples, bright reds, and dark, creamy blacks. We’ve done some “research” and have come up with the top 5 nail colors you’ll need to get you through the fall!
1. OPI – Lincoln Park After Dark ($7 Amazon)
This is very close to black but still has a hint of dark purple. It glides on quickly, evenly, and delivers a smooth, streak-free application. Our #1 favorite!
2. Sally Hansen – Red Snapper ($4, Drugstore.com)
This is our new go-to red. Bright, fun, and perfect for holiday parties.
3. Essie – No More Film ($8.50 essie.com)
This seductive deep violet is the perfect alternative to black nail polish.
4. Essie – Limited Addiction ($8.50 essie.com)
And this is our alternative to bright red. It’s a deeper garnet red that we LOVE.
5. Essie – Chinchilly ($8.50 essie.com)
And if you’re just missing your summer colors, essie’s Chinchilly is perfect to brighten up your manicure. It’s a sleek granite gray polish that goes with everything!