Happy Friday! We hope everyone’s February is off to a good start! Today we’re going to use our Favorite Friday post to do a quick little catch up on all things SG:
1. Did you catch Shannon’s feature on The Estate Chicago blog last week? If not, be sure to check it out here. We had the pleasure of working alongside The Estate team at their grand opening in Rosemont last summer, and are so honored to be featured on their site!
2. Julie & Tom’s W City Center wedding was an absolute stunner. Click here to see the beautiful pictures by Averyhouse Photography!
3. We were SO excited to have Angie & Bill’s Ritz Carlton wedding featured on Carats and Cake last week!
4. Sharon & Samantha rang in our first wedding of 2016 in January, and it was to.die.for. We don’t have the pro pics just yet, but check out Elizabeth & Ryan’s hashtag for some amazing sneak peeks!
5. And speaking of 2016, we wanted to re-share our 2016 wedding trend predictions blog post from last month! If you missed it, it’s definitely worth a read!
6. And last, but not least, Team SG has some exciting things happening behind the scenes that we can’t share just yet. The only thing we can say right now is, “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy – #tease ;) Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! We have a fabulous wedding at the Chicago Athletic Association and will be sharing pics on Instagram!